We are now taking bookings for Autumn Lawn Renovation in Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire!
Autumn is the perfect time to complete a lawn renovation due to the warm soil temperature and increased moisture. A lawn renovation is an invasive treatment, so conditions need to be good for the lawn to repair and recover.
Our lawn renovations are typically carried out in one day and involve the following:
- Selective weed control application (typically carried out two weeks in advance of lawn renovation)
- Hollow tine lawn aeration – to relieve compaction and help to remove lawn thatch
- Lawn scarification – to remove moss and lawn thatch
- Over seeding with seed suitable to your soil and sunlight conditions
- Top dressing with a lawn grade 70/30 top soil – levels lawns and improves the root zone
- Application of fertiliser – helps the grass seed germinate and ensures the lawn recovers quickly
If you have a tired, weedy, mossy lawn, then our lawn renovation will turn your lawn in to a lush, thick, green, healthy lawn.
We carry out most of our lawn renovations in September or early October and the the lawn typically takes 4-6 weeks to recover. After the lawn has recovered it will be the envy of all your neighbours!
Contact us now to book in your lawn renovation.
We provide lawn care and garden maintenance in the following locations:
Barrow, Beck Row, Bottisham, Burwell, Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Culford, Ely, Exning, Feltwell, Fordham, Fornham All Saints, Fornham St Martin, Fulborn, Icklingham, Isleham, Kennet, Lakenheath, Lavenham, Littleport, Mildenhall, Milton, Mundford, Newmarket, Red Lodge, Risby, Soham, Thetford, Thurston, Tuddenham, Waterbeach, Weeting
For independent gardening and lawn care advice, check out the Royal Horticultural Societies website; https://www.rhs.org.uk/.